timmyMS forum
please log in Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

timmyMS forum
please log in Very Happy
timmyMS forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucchi's gm app (i know its closed but im really willing to be gm) :D

2 posters

Go down

Lucchi's gm app (i know its closed but im really willing to be gm) :D Empty Lucchi's gm app (i know its closed but im really willing to be gm) :D

Post  Lucchi Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:38 am

Personal info:
My real name is Sylvia and im an addict to maple Razz I live and was born in Australia but my nationality is Chinese/Indonesian.

Time zone GMT:
GMT +10

Do you have experience with being a Game Master?
No, but i have always wanted to be a GM and ill be trying my best to become a good GM that helps people in need and to support the server.

Proof of Experience:
o__o

Why should we choose you to experience the chance of being a GM?
I am really willing to be a GM and will try my best in everything to help support the server and become a GM that will answer questions by people who need help, and never let the server down. I love making friends and im nice Very Happy Also, i will try and make events that hopefully the players will enjoy, and i will not break any rules in the server/game.

Contact Information (Email/AIM/MSN):
lemon_teaa_@hotmail.com

How much you will be active (in hours each day):
4-10 hrs (addict much Razz )

What am I capable of doing?
Well mostly explained in "Why should we choose you to experience the chance of being a GM?" But i will be extremely hard-working and study a GM book so i can memorise the commands. xD I won't offend people and make them feel unwelcomed to the server.

What will you do if you saw a hacker in our server (GM point of View)
If i see a hacker i would take a screenshot immediately, and would either warn that person if it was not serious, or if it was, i would ban that person.

Extra Info
Well i hope i get in Very Happy

Lucchi

Back to top Go down

Lucchi's gm app (i know its closed but im really willing to be gm) :D Empty Re: Lucchi's gm app (i know its closed but im really willing to be gm) :D

Post  xWall Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:07 am

xD Good Luck.

xWall

Back to top Go down